Do you want to watch "Lagally Blonde"?

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Starbucks Life♪

I have worked at Starbucks for more than two years. It was fun for me to work there. there are 3 reasons. there are many good partners. they are kind ,and I respect their. I can not every thing by myself. thank you to partners, I can work there. The other reason is that I can drink all the beverages for free. If you want to buy Caramel Frappuccino with Choco Chip , you have to pay 50 yen add your beverage's price, but all things like that is free.
the last point which I worked there is that many foreign people are coming there. It is a good chance to try to use English except classroom.I can practice to use English. It is wonderful isn't it? If you have an opportunity to go there, Please come!

No comments:

Post a Comment